“By 2017, due to Internet-enabled price visibility, the digital customer experience will be the key differentiator [for an] organization. By 2018, organizations that have fully invested in all types of online personalization will outsell companies that have not by more than 30%” – Gartner
Digital Commerce has been a fast-evolving industry with emerging technologies to strengthen customer relationships and improve the customer experience, while making the day-to-day operations easier for merchants. Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud are increasingly getting integrated into a unified merchandising system to offer enhanced customer engagement. Customers are choosing to shop then and there. Retailers have to be forward-thinking and align themselves with changing shopping habits of customers.
Now a days even the manufacturers are in a phase of converting themselves into retailers with the help of Digital Commerce to gain attention and capitalize on market. In today’s retail market, the Digital Commerce has made the shopping experience of the end customer very easy and simple, however it has drastically increased the risk and investment for retail industry in terms of cost and reputation.
Software Quality Assurance (QA) can play a major role in improving the brand value and reputation of the business which is directly proportional to the business value in today’s Digital World. Cigniti’s unique and sturdy mix of software quality assurance services help retailers/online merchants align their business with top digital trends.
To enable its customers with right ammunition to target their customer, Cigniti looks at its resources as business enablers who can reduce costs in both manual and automation testing having domain expertise in retail and digital commerce. This domain expertise helps to reach and engage customers for all the complex applications related to the Retail domain. Below are Cigniti’s focus areas in Digital Commerce:
Cigniti’s focus on Retail and Digital Commerce supported by its Centers of Excellence, in-house Labs and SMART Tools, provide end-to-end testing services in the following areas:
- CoE for Functional Testing: End-to-end testing with a focus on Business Process Testing. Cigniti has Retail domain expertise in all UI, Middle Tier and Backend.
- CoE for Performance Testing: Ensuring stability & responsiveness of the system to handle holiday readiness.
- CoE for Security Testing: Ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity, Authentication, Availability and Authorization
- CoE for Mobility Testing: Accelerated mobile testing with in house mobile lab to ensure adaptability and agility.
- CoE for Automation Testing: Automation CoE owns multiple test automation frameworks, utilities, jumpstart kits, etc. which can be used in plug and play model to accelerate test cycles in agile digital world.