Software Quality is a formidable differentiator in today's techno-driven global economy. To succeed, organizations need to address Software Testing requirements ranging from manual testing to operation of Test Automation Frameworks. Achieving Quality requires a carefully crafted test strategy that is implemented and monitored by a combination of people, process, and technology. To ensure flawless IT operations, it's crucial to strengthen business environments with the right test infrastructure, tools, and resources with right skill sets to address Software Testing requirements.
Cigniti's ATS help clients across verticals assess the skill sets, execute knowledge transfer, and ensure impeccable monitoring of Software Testing roadmaps. ATS brings in high visibility to organizational processes and help clients attain a higher level of Process Maturity by aligning cutting-edge Software Testing capabilities with client's business logic that strengthens testing practices. Focused on process improvement, optimization, and improved utilization, ATS ensures customized Quality control systems for better outcomes. Cigniti leverages industry practices and indigenously developed baselines for arriving at a best possible solution for a given business scenario.
- Based on standard frameworks such as CMMi / ISO / ITIL / TMMi / TPI and Cigniti's Intellectual Property tools
- Skilled and competent resources that work based on root cause analysis
- Integrated STLC and SDLC processes for better optimization, Project specific Knowledge transfer
- Gap analysis, Landscape evaluation, License utilization, and Quality Control customization with DashBoards
- Application and Environment (Development and Test) assessment for optimization
- Strategy-based definition of Test plans, frameworks, and metrics
- Customized Quantitative Management with Metric Analysis and Defect Tracking mechanism
- Support through Industry standards like Six Sigma, LEAN, Kaizen etc.