Cigniti has partnered with Broadcom to develop a unified test data management solution that enables continuous automation, shift-left defect identification, and faster test data creation, while demonstrating compliance to regulatory requirements.
Broadcom’s Test Data Manager tool ranks in top 3 across all TDM use cases in the Bloor Research report and has 4/5-star rankings from 93% of the Gartner Peer Reviews. Coupled with Cigniti’s next-gen data assurance expertise, the tool offers maximum benefits in terms of cost, compliance, and security.
Key benefits that our partnership with Broadcom helps you achieve:
- Greater compliance and security by saving up to USD 332M in GDPR fines
- Up to 30% increased productivity by avoiding manual processes
- Quicker market deployment with reduced costs from efficiently handling the testers’ average time spent on test data by as much as 90%
- Up to 25% of project cost savings
- Improved quality and customer satisfaction by reducing data-related defects
Implement Cigniti’s Next-Gen Data Assurance with Broadcom to leverage
Test Data Maturity Model with roadmap recommendations along with TDM maturity, Security Compliance, archiving and Purging Assessment
Access to TDM CoE: Shift-left SLA-driven TDM governance model
Automated TD Provisioning: Certified resources in TD Provisioning, CI/CD approach, and Test Data volumetrics for non-functional testing
Support and Pricing: preferential support with access to Broadcom engineering team for faster resolution, Special discounting pricing
Talk to our experts and understand how the unified Test Data Management solution by Cigniti and Broadcom can lower risks and costs while ensuring high quality for your TDM efforts.