Global Hackathon on Digital Assurance,
Quality Engineering & Software Testing!
28th – 29th May, 2022 | 10 AM IST onwards | Virtual
Cash Prize (INR)
I'm a Tester. Why should I attend?
- Opportunity to test 3 live Products under Functional, UI and Security type.
- Rare chance to compete with hundreds of other Testers from across the World.
- Prizes worth INR 2,00,000 (~ $2700) with many other rewards.
- Network with other community Testers, discuss how they test and learn from them.
- Opportunity to test applications from different domains and tech stack.
- Get to know about ‘Cigniti’ and how can you work together.
- Get to know about ‘The Test Tribe’ Community and exciting future we are planning for Testers.
From 10 AM IST on 28th May to 9 PM IST on 29th May, 2022 | Virtual
28th of May, Saturday
- 10:00 AM – Virtual Arrival & Welcome
- 10:20 AM – Introduction of Cigniti and The Test Tribe
- 10:45 AM – Event Format Briefing
- 11:00 AM – Applications Revealed
- 11:30 AM – Battle Begins
*Schedule may see some minor changes as situation demands
29th of May, Sunday
- 05:00 PM – Drop your Weapons & say ‘Hi’ to Networking
- 08:00 PM – Assemble for Results
- 09:00 PM – Wrap
Read the rules of the event here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this an Automation Hackathon, or a Testing Hackathon?
This is a Testing Hackathon with Testing challenges.
2. Would we have Web Applications to Test or Mobile Applications
Most of them would be Web Applications, we may have one Mobile App. More clarity on this can be given only close to the Event date.
3. Do I need to have Devices (Laptop / Smartphone) available?
Yes, you need to arrange a laptop or computer available.
4. Any other prerequisites?
Make sure you have a strong primary Internet connection and arrange a backup connection as well if possible.
5. Where would the participants submit their identified Bugs
We will reveal the channels on the Event Day.
6. Can we participate in a group?
Yes. Max team size can be 2 strictly.
7. Will I be awarded a Participation Certification if I attend?
Yes, a Participation Certificate will be awarded to every attendee.
8. I am in a different time zone, how do I participate?
The total duration of the Hackathon is 36 Hours. You can work on the given challenges at any time in this window which is balanced across time zones. Also, you will get a recording of the initial intro session in the Slack channel to watch in case you miss it.
9. I have few queries, how do I contact the Organizer?
Please email us at email@example.com
10. Is this a free-to-attend Event?
Technically Yes. INR 100 charge is there to attract serious registrations only, which is fully refundable once you attend the event.
11. Is this an “Open to all” Event?
Yes. Software Testers or anyone interested in Software Testing can participate.
12. What would be the Evaluation Process?
The Product Owners/Representatives will have real-time access to the Bugs you are submitting. They will assess all the submissions and help us know the Winners for their applications. They will also publish their judging criteria, in advance, as the hackathon begins.
13. Which Platform would be used for the Event brief and wrap?
We will be using Airmeet. Joining details would be shared a couple of days prior to the Event.
Special mention during the Hackathon & a cool award to the Tester with best/most social posts using the below Hashtag before and during the Hackathon.