An initiative by Cigniti to provide a continuous engagement platform for the academic community (engineering and science colleges/universities, B-schools, research labs, and skill-building organizations) to connect with industry experts and leverage our leaders’ combined industry experience of over 100 years.
- Build sustainable partnerships with institutions at the grass-root level to produce industry-ready talent.
- Foster innovation and create an enabling environment that covers the entire academic ecosystem – students, faculty, research, internship, placement, and curriculum development.
- Create opportunities for collaboration, co-creation, and sponsorship to leverage research advances in solving real-life problems.
Ways to Collaborate
Partnered Colleges / Organizations
Sessions by RoundSqr (part of Cigniti)
- RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) Inks MoU with BIM-Trichy for Industry-Academia Collaboration
- IIM-Udaipur Signs an MOU with RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) to enable a platform for DIY projects that are based on real industry challenges in the digital technology space
- Ram Manjeri, Senior VP, Cigniti Joins BIM Trichy as a Member of the Academic Council to support BIM’s educational agenda, quality standard and provide suggestions to keep the curriculum and pedagogy contemporary with global best practices.
- Woxsen University and RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) have signed an MoU to promote joint research and collaboration
- Srinivas Atreya, Chief Data Scientist, Cigniti joins YesMentor, a non-profit platform as a Key Mentor to bridge the skill gap in college students and entry-level professionals via personalized and focused mentoring.
What experts say about us
Prof. Janat Shah
“We are delighted about the partnership between IIMU’s Center of Digital Enterprise and RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) has provided our students the opportunity to work on industry-relevant projects. With the ability to embrace student learnings toward organizational objectives, the founders of RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) have also provided guest lectures to direct individual accomplishments in AI/ML areas.”
Dr. Asit K Barma
“We are excited about our partnership with RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) to create knowledge and skill in AI/ML and Digital Transformation space. Our MBA students, doctoral scholars, and MDP participants from corporates will get to learn the industry best practices from experts in RoundSqr (part of Cigniti) who have done that and been there. We also intend to jointly build various proof of concept with a deep impact on business and society.”
Get in Touch
To make big changes in the ecosystem, the coming together of right people is critical. Are you a student or faculty member or University representative or a research enthusiast? Please fill in the form below, and we will get in touch.