Why Organizations need to implement a Build, Operate, Transfer model
Organizations today are facing several challenges in attracting and retaining affordable, quality information technology talent, and believe a diversified approach to using IT talent is required. The employment market in the US has changed significantly since the 2020-21 pandemic, and remote work teams are more commonly used.
As they need to adopt newer leadership approaches to effectively incorporate remote talent into their operations, they also recognize that there are many approaches to using remote information technology talent. With each approach having its unique work management and cost considerations, to best balance the considerations around cost, capability, and control, they are looking for offshore talent models.
Many of them are looking to expand their technology organization by working with a third party to set up a virtual captive office in India, with an option to transfer internally. With employees and contractors spread across the globe, they are looking for virtual captive partners who can provide office space, furniture, network connectivity, local PC support, and full HR support (recruitment, payroll, benefits).
Build, Operate, & Transfer Services from Cigniti
- Project management
- Requirement analysis
- Quality Engineering and Automation
- Non-functional Engineering & Testing
- Hosted Test Labs
- Full Product/Application development
- UI/UX design and development
- Product/Application support & maintenance
- Patch validation, release and sustenance activities
- Offshore Delivery Centre (ODC) governance
- Program management
- Transition management
- Candidate sourcing and onboarding (Talent acquisition)
- Talent Development & Training
- IT Infrastructure Ops
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Risks and compliance
- Ongoing status and communication
- Facilities management & Logistics
Our Key Differentiators
Proven expertise in successfully delivering BOT engagements
- 10+ Successful BOT Engagements delivered (incubated & enabled)
- 22+ years providing customized software quality & dev. Engagements
- 200,000 SFT of office space across 4 offices
Information Security & Intellectual Property protection
- Cigniti is ISO 27001: 2013, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 & SOC3 certified organization
- Strict compliance through mature ISMS and IPMS frameworks
Engagement readiness through existing partnerships
- Years of partnership
- Current Team can be transitioned to BOT contract immediately
- Quicker onboarding for future resources by leveraging existing KM framework and training modules
Organizational Process maturity ensuring predictable delivery
- Organizational maturity as evidence through (CMMI) Level 5 SVC 2.0 accreditation and contribution towards creation of Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi®)
- Recognized by Industry Leaders – Gartner, Everest, Forrester, Zinnov, ISG
Access to Cigniti’s matured ecosystem
- Cigniti has a robust ecosystem of key business functions such as Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning and Development, Finance and Program Management Office for ODC Set up
You can Rely on us
Cigniti strictly adheres to the information security policies and procedures relating to data security and client specific property. Cigniti has implemented these procedures and policies in Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008 standards. These include both physical and data security on servers, workstations, and networks. We ensure the following:
- Confidentiality – that private data stays private
- Integrity – that data and systems have not been altered in an unauthorized manner
- Availability – that system and data are available when needed
- Accountability – that all actions are traceable & accountable
- Assurance – that all the above-mentioned elements are in place
Our Experienced Resources are Spread Globally
Cigniti takes pride in its resources and functions that enable Cigniti to delivery best in class service delivery to its clients that spread across the globe. Our pool of 3800+ resources spread across the globe are supported by various supporting functions such as Infrastructure, HR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Process, PMO, Corporate Services/Admin to ensure all our captive centers/delivery centers & projects runs as usual without affective our efficiency, quality & productivity.
We Offer Well-Established Support Functions
In addition to successful project delivery, establishment of the support functions and their ownership is critical for the success of any captive center.
We have a strong set up of support functions that include:
- Infrastructure (ICT) that manages heterogeneous networks containing various hardware, software, and communication elements. ICT plays a vital role in information security and business continuity while delivering services to our clients across the globe.
- Human Resources (HR) that is committed to provide the organization and its employees with quality support and services, to ensure that the benefits, policies, and procedures within the company serve to enhance employment and career growth for employees
- Talent Acquisition & Management that recruits the best talent pool by selecting the right candidate at the right place quickly to address the resources requirements of a particular project
- Talent Development that provides relevant learning opportunities to employees, continuously working towards capability building and enable employees to reach their full potential that helps in talent management and retention
- Project Management Office (PMO) that with effective and efficient resource management, drives operational excellence, creates value for clients and stakeholders that enable delivering improved Employee Experience, Client Experience and Cost Optimization
- Corporate Services that ensures all the required facilities and healthy work environment is provided to all the employees and guest/client for smooth execution of business as usual. The Team takes care of facility management, client visit management, ID & access management, procurement & vendor management to ensure all the captive centers meet their requirements on time
- Integrated Process Management that continuously builds, deploys, & monitors processes, and adopts controls to improve the quality of the delivery, enhance organizational productivity, reduces project delivery cycle time, and identifies opportunities for improvements
We Have a Well-Established Offshore Global Delivery Center Facility
Cigniti has over 200,000 sq. ft. of space at offshore Hyderabad, India to accommodate our talented resource pool. Key highlights of the offshore facilities are:
- Offshore facility is compliant to Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
- High Availability – Equipped with redundant internet leased lines and redundant power supplies.
- Can run 24×7 operations to support IT development; testing or maintenance needs and respond quickly to emergencies.
- ISO 27001, GDPR, & SOC compliant facility
- 2 DR Sites for continuous business operations
- Capability to build multiple virtual LANs for an additional layer of network security and can also provide Chinese walls between teams using physical access controls
- Dedicated cloud enabled Labs for compatibility testing, performance testing and mobile application testing.