Challenges Facing IoT
Are your IoT devices safe and ready to tackle the challenges related to:
- Data security
- Security threats
- Access management
- 3rd-party data sharing
- Compliance requirements
- Hardware challenges
- Integration management
Quality and Performance form the keystone of IoT devices to function and interconnect seamlessly. We ensure testing of the end-to-end functionality of multiple devices across platforms.
Cigniti’s experience in IoT app Testing as a Service (TaaS), a team of IoT-skilled testers, and a robust IoT testing infrastructure (labs, simulators, test racks, etc.,) support real-time testing of Big Data, Compatibility, IoT Security, Performance, Pilot, Regulatory, Reliability, Upgrade, Usability, and smart devices in a dynamic environment (RFID, Sensors).
Benefits of Testing IoT That Our Clients Enjoy
Detect Vulnerabilities, Stay Compliant and Save Costs with Cigniti, your 360° Application & Software Security Testing Partner.
Our Key Clients
Cigniti’s IoT App Testing Services
Cigniti’s IoT-skilled testers are experienced in using multiple IoT network protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave, 6LoWPAN, Thread, Wi-Fi, Cellular, NFC, SIGFOX, Neul, LoRaWAN, and more. Enterprises utilize our skills to overcome their IoT testing challenges and move ahead successfully in their digital transformation journey with following services:
- Identification of various domains based on different conformance standards
- Setup of infrastructure, network, & systems
- Templatization of use cases – according to vertical requirements
- Robust test automation frameworks & test case libraries
- Setting up an infrastructure of network and systems
- Verification of domains based on different conformance standards Templatization of use cases – based on real time streaming of data from devices/sensors
- Testing in real time using virtualization (for example, in an intelligent parking management system)& simulation of various devices, vehicles etc. that help testing smart things in a dynamic environment (RFIDS, Sensors, and Devices)
Why leave it to chance, when you can leave it to experts?
With IoT becoming all pervasive, testing the apps and products before launching them to the market is a board-room discussion for organizations. Contact us for overcoming your challenges!