The Engineering and Business Challenges of DevOps Adoption
Agile software development and faster delivery cycles, running at the pace of business are two key factors deciding the ability for enterprises to deliver quality software faster. Other challenges include:
- Lack of DevOps mindset & culture between Development & Operations team
- Lack of agile delivery to drive innovation
- Silos between Development and Operations teams
- Inability to adapt to changing business needs
- Lack of rapid feedback across the value chain
- Lack of confidence in releases due to manual processes delaying features to the market
In addition, modern engineering practices around containerization, microservices/serverless-based architecture, Hybrid cloud driving Infrastructure as a code are also rapidly driving adoption of DevOps practices.
Addressed by Cigniti’s DevOps Maturity Model
The DNA of DevOps is automation and continuous improvement. The key to DevOps transformation is that there is no end state but a continuous evolution. It is a journey towards a frequent and more reliable release pipeline, automation, and stronger collaboration between development, IT and business teams. Cigniti’s DevOps Maturity Model is a structured framework for assessing team and organizational DevOps capabilities for building next-generation software.
Cigniti’s End-to-End DevOps Transformation Services
Cigniti offers comprehensive DevOps services and expertise to put your DevOps transformation to work, automating at every stage of development and deployment with quality and security built into product development and delivery cycles.
Our expertise with leading DevOps tools and platforms
Why Enterprises Choose Cigniti's DevOps Transformation Services
Our Key Clients
Cigniti has forged strategic partnerships with many of the industry’s leading testing tool providers such as Tricentis, enov8, HP, Kiuwan, Digital.ai, ElectricCloud, and more. Utilize our strategic partnerships with multiple tool vendors to achieve:
- Best-in-class software test automation services ensuring continuous testing
- Accelerated release of applications into production
- Sustain continuous feedback and improvement across the software lifecycle
- A collaborative development and continuous testing environment with the right mix of commercial and open source tools
Let us know how our DevOps experts can help you.