Experience Seamless Application Compatibility With Salesforce Testing Services
Salesforce Testing Services
Cigniti’s Salesforce testing services help enterprises validate their customized Salesforce functionalities and integrations with other enterprise apps. We offer full life cycle testing services to help organizations implementing Salesforce.com or building Force.com applications. Our wide range of testing services cover all modules of Salesforce including Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, Contacts, Opportunity, and Reports, and various components of Force.com platform such as Configuration, Integration, Customization, App Exchange components, and Cloud.
As part of our efforts in designing the best automated functional testing solution for Salesforce, our experts:
- Conduct cloud-readiness assessment and Tool evaluation before Salesforce implementation to support enterprise portfolio
- Follow Salesforce best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), improving overall coverage.
- Build automated suite of regression test to ensure that applications are developed rapidly and with high quality.
- Ensure consistency of data, map all integration sources, and identify potential roadblocks & bottlenecks as part of Integration testing
- Conduct role-based testing to ensure compatibility with organizational profile policies
- Perform cross-browser compatibility testing and API testing for integrated 3rd-party applications
- Validate regulatory compliances
We also provide proprietary ERP test accelerators and pre-packaged testing kit that includes guidelines, templates, checklists, manual test cases, and automated test scripts for other leading ERP products. Read on to know more.
Salesforce Test Automation Services Using Selenium for Vet Healthcare Provider
A leader in pet healthcare innovation needed support for testing its Salesforce applications using Selenium. Despite having a futuristic vision, the client lacked the basic framework required to perform test automation.
Know how Cigniti’s in-depth experience in Selenium testing increased the test coverage by 20% while implementation of a dedicated test automation framework decreased the overall efforts required by 40%.
Our Key Clients
Salesforce Testing Expertise & Benefits
Pre-built manual & automated tests
Salesforce testing engagements
years of testing Salesforce platform & integration
improvement in Test automation productivity
Salesforce Testing CoE
Cigniti’s Salesforce Testing CoE team comprises 25+ subject matter experts (SMEs) specialized in testing Salesforce and Force.com applications. Our testing experts possess strong functional, domain, and technical knowledge and bring the competencies to cover all facets required to test Salesforce.
Cigniti’s Salesforce Testing CoE team has built a repository of pre-built test accelerators including 300+ manual test cases and automated test scripts customized based on client requirements, well-defined test data management processes, and robust test automation framework for Salesforce. Our Salesforce testing experts can help you build and maintain a proven test strategy to ensure lasting success for your Salesforce implementation.
Some of the Key testing Services we offer are Functional, Unit, Regression, Governor Limit, Integration, Deployment, and Security. We also assist clients in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Sandbox testing, UAT Support, and Production Testing.
IP-Led Hybrid Test Automation Framework
Cigniti’s proven IP-led Test Automation Framework for Salesforce encompasses 90+ function libraries to jumpstart testing during Salesforce implementation. Our Hybrid Test Automation Framework is customizable and built to deliver the agility that the clients require for their critical Salesforce CRM. The key features of Cigniti’s Test Automation Framework are:
- A diverse, extended core Selenium/WebDriver engine which combines API & UI testing in a single test
- Programming language-agnostic framework (C#, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby etc.) that supports data and keyword-driven approaches to test automation
- Built-in defect reporting, interface with database, web services, and messaging
- Up to 40% improvement in Test automation productivity
IP-Led Salesforce Test Accelerator
Cigniti’s Salesforce testing services delivery model includes Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Load Testing, & Security Testing services, which are backed by our IP-led Salesforce Test Accelerator & the expertise of our Salesforce testing professionals.
Our Salesforce Certified Administrators are well-versed with Agile and DevOps methodologies & helps accelerate your testing lifecycle.
Cigniti partners with the industry leading tool vendors
Consult our Salesforce testing experts to ensure a seamless & hassle-free CRM implementation.