Performance Testing & Load Testing Ensure Quality at PeakLoad
Performance Testing & Load Testing Services
Cigniti’s Performance Testing & Engineering teams have extensive experience in providing cutting-edge services to global clients. Our Performance Testing and Load Testing expertise spans a wide range of applications including client-server, web, distributed, mobile, cloud databases, high-volume transaction systems, and highly complex applications. Cigniti’s Performance Center of Excellence (PCoE) provides end-to-end performance testing solutions to help our clients launch future-proof applications with high responsiveness, availability, and scalability.
Cigniti’s website performance testing covers performance engineering, including capacity planning, baseline test, load, stress, endurance, and benchmarking against competitors, production monitoring, and consulting. Our key website performance testing differentiators include:
- Comprehensive analysis and recommendations for performance improvements
- Optimized cost model including pay as you go options
- Certified SME’s with strong expertise on Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)/Open source tools and application technologies
- Partnerships and alliances that enable recommendations of right tools, solutions, and R&D initiatives
Cigniti Performance Testing Expertise, Approaches, CoE, & Methodologies
Get a detailed understanding of Cigniti’s:
- Performance Testing Expertise & Benefits
- Performance Monitoring Approach
- Performance Testing Framework Features & Benefits
- Performance Testing Center of Excellence (COE)
- Performance Testing on Cloud (TaaS)
- User Experience (UX) based Performance Testing
- Agile Performance Testing Methodology
- Performance Engineering in DevOps
- Automated Performance Test Accelerators
Cloud-based Performance Testing assures concurrent-user scalability for Energy & Utilities industry
Energy & Utilities industry focuses on achieving twin objectives of Scale and flexibility, by developing smart systems. A top-tier provider of home comfort systems needed a low-cost load generation environment to analyze base-line response time on concurrent usage.
Discover how Cigniti optimized response time by 30%, hardware performance by 25% & server performance and scalability by 20% by implementing a performance testing cloud.
Our Key Clients
Performance Testing Expertise & Benefits
Performance Test Engineering Experts
Performance Engineering Accelerator
Leading Performance Testing Tools (Open Source & Commercial)
Performance Test Lab
Performance Bottlenecks & Hotspot Analysis
Performance Monitoring Approach
Cigniti’s Performance Monitoring approach
- Monitors servers, networks, applications, & end users
- Assesses business expectations & technology capabilities
- Diagnoses gaps in business needs & performance bottlenecks
- Analyses & generates reports: Raw data collection, metrics & measurement, SLAs, trend analysis, capacity planning
- Improves business & system performance goals
Performance Testing Framework Features & Benefits
Cigniti’s ’business-efficient performance engineering framework‘ plays a key role in performing end-to-end testing & engineering, while our ’analytics-driven workload modeller‘ helps avoid all workload modeling hassles. We maintain a dedicated pool of resources with expertise on a wide range of tools, technology stacks, and processes.
Key features and benefits of Cigniti’s Performance Testing Framework include:
- Access to Cigniti’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) and cloud-enabled performance test lab on a pay-as-you-go model that reduces overall costs.
- On-demand performance testing, load testing, & engineering services with access to performance analysts and architects.
- Proprietary IP-led processes and techniques to jumpstart performance engagements.
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with leading tool vendors
- Statistical analysis with actionable inferences and recommendations aligned with performance objectives.
Performance Testing Center of Excellence (COE)
Cigniti has built a dedicated Performance Testing CoE that focuses on providing solutions around performance testing & engineering for our global clients. We focus on performing in-depth analysis at the component level, dynamic profiling, capacity evaluation, testing and reporting to help isolate bottlenecks and provide appropriate recommendations.
Key services provided by Cigniti include:
- End-to-end performance engineering services
- Performance Engineering bottleneck analysis and benchmarking
- Performance Testing tool feasibility
- Performance Testing as a Service (TaaS) & Pay-as-you-Go service options
- Performance Testing Framework Development
- Performance Test Suite development & maintenance
- Application performance monitoring
Some of our main differentiators are:
- Load generation strategy simulated to realistic traffic patterns from multiple ISPs for all client-facing applications, on-demand from the cloud
- Performance analysis through Performance Analyzer tools to gather initial inferences on both client and server side
- In-house Subject Matter Experts to provide deep-dive analysis and recommendations
- Flexible Performance Team
- Flexible team availability to meet the Performance and Load Testing needs at the client-side
- Tool Alliances: HP, NeoLoad, and AppDynamics
Performance Testing on Cloud (TaaS)
Cigniti has had over 25 Performance Test Cloud-based engagements, providing 40% to 70% savings on costs and over 50% efficiency gains.
Protocols we support:
- Web: HTTP, HTTPS
- Web Services: XML, SOAP, etc.
- Java-based protocols
- Online requirement collection
- Load generation up to 10,000 Users
- Uncapped bandwidth capability
- Quick arrangements for Test lab
- Quick turnaround for client-side report
- Economical solutions for large-sized load tests
- Perform more tests for limited budget
User Experience (UX) based Performance Testing
Cigniti provides end-to-end UX-based performance testing that covers the following scenarios:
- Behavioural-Driven: Designing the real-time Performance tests based on the end-user behavioural patterns
- Analytical-Driven: Reviewing the production analytics and bring the intelligence back to testing phase
- User-Centric: Design performance scenarios by learning from real-time monitors/Production Synthesizers that track, trace, and analyze user interactions on the key transactional portions of the application
- End-User’s View: Design Workload Characterization and Load Distribution from end-users’ point of view, covering multiple locations, browsers, loads, & tasks
Agile Performance Testing Methodology
Cigniti’s Agile performance testing methodology helps design tests considering business criticality, geographic distribution, arrival rate, completion rate, etc. This helps achieve realistic loads for the system requirements of our clients along with providing comprehensive reports that help them understand the application quality and undertake improvement actions. Our engineers have also built reusable accelerators and solutions that aid testing of various POS systems, SIP, VoIP, and mobile applications.
Cigniti teams follow a robust Agile Performance Testing methodology to test applications using a cloud-based load generation strategy. Key benefits of this approach include:
- Early detection of bottlenecks
- Reduction in development costs & time to market
- Reduction in infrastructure costs through provisioning of on-demand test environments at competitive costs through our partner eco-system
Performance Engineering in DevOps
Performance Engineering, Production Monitoring, & Performance Consulting
We have built a robust performance engineering framework to help our clients address performance requirements across Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Soak Testing, Scalability Testing, and Capacity Planning.
We use the shift-left approach to assess and identify areas of performance improvements for applications early on in the application lifecycle. Cigniti’s performance engineering framework enables implementing the right tools, techniques, and models, building performance dashboards and implementing strategies for performance improvements. Our comprehensive approach allows to track client-side, server-side, and application-side statistics helping optimize application performance. Our primary performance engineering differentiators include:
- Identifying performance issues early on in the application lifecycle
- Resolving bottlenecks for improved application performance
- Providing application performance visibility to all stakeholders through real-time dashboards
- Leveraging partnerships with leading APM providers for cost-effective solutions
Automated Performance Test Accelerators
Test automation with assured return on investment is the key to reduce the time to market of business applications with increased quality. Velocita – a component of BlueSwan, Cigniti’s Next-Generation Software Testing Platform – ensures that this becomes a reality.
Velocita power packs and delivers automation, web services and performance test accelerators for mobile, web, and desktop applications. In addition, it delivers automation scripts, workflow processes, product accelerators, industry accelerators, digital accelerators, such as cross-browser test accelerator, for SAP, PeopleSoft, Guidewire, Oracle, and Salesforce.
Our home-grown performance test accelerator can be utilized for in-depth analysis. The test accelerator integrates with industry-leading tools such as WebLoad, JMeter, OpenSTA, Grinder, Silk Performance, & HP Load Runner. Key benefits of Cigniti’s Performance Test Accelerator include:
- Jump starts performance testing
- Reduces performance testing costs by 30%
- Offers flexible pricing through on-demand licensing
- Supports performance testing in cloud-based application environment
- Increases the reliability of the performance testing by simulating real-time web environment
We have partnered with various Performance Testing tool vendors which helps our clients choose the right tool based on their requirement and budget.
Consult our experienced team of Performance Testing experts for your test automation and digital transformation requirements.