Automated Cross-browser testing ensures robust apps
Cigniti’s Compatibility Testing Services enable applications to run seamlessly across multiple OSs, Browsers, & Mobiles
Compatibility Testing Services
Cigniti provides comprehensive Compatibility Testing services that can be performed across a variety of Operating Systems, browsers, databases, servers, hardware, different versions, configurations, display resolutions, etc. Cigniti has an extensive compatibility lab covering the latest operating systems, platforms, peripherals and hardware to ensure that your product performs over a wide range of technical specifications. Any peripheral hardware device or server configuration that we do not possess, can be quickly acquired through our associated hardware and software vendor partners.
Whether you produce educational software, online applications, websites, network software or utilities, our compatibility services can build a configuration matrix and methodology to identify the optimum number of combinations. Depending on the complexity of your product and the number of platforms to be tested, projects can be performed in a week or less.
Differentiators of Cigniti’s Automated Cross-Browser Testing
Enterprises today are competing each other for launching the best quality engineered applications. To lead, they need to continuously deploy applications that are supported across different browsers testing of which becomes critical for success.
Cigniti’s team of testers have in-depth experience in implementing and performing automated web testing using cross browser testing tools that help you test browser compatibility.
A few differentiators of our automated compatibility testing services are:
- Cross-browser testing for all versions currently in use including IE 6 to IE 9, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Cost-effective matrix ranging from basic collection to a complex enterprise server farm
- Compatibility Test Plan specifying exactly for the tests needed to be executed
- Our testing lab offers all the hardware and software needed for such testing
- Test execution by our staff of experienced test engineers
- Maximum range of test configurations matrix
Functional & Cross-browser Compatibility Testing for a leading Healthcare firm
Telemedicine in healthcare industry is enabling remote care and swift assistance in case of emergency. A leading provider of communication systems in healthcare wanted to test functionality and compatibility of the channel to improve its service quality.
Know how Cigniti helped them gain greater credibility and brand value by reducing 40% of the post-production defects in the applications.
Our Key Clients
Compatibility Testing Services Suite
Our Compatibility Testing Services Suite includes:
Automated Cross-Browser Testing
- A variety of automated cross browser testing tools
- Comprehensive cross browser testing and web browsers testing
- Sound and Video Cards testing
- Sound and Video Cards testing · Low- and high-end Processors, Motherboards & Clones
- Peripherals and Controllers
PCs, Macs, UNIX workstations & servers
- We support Windows versions including Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win 2000, Win-Vista, Windows 7
- MAC: MAC 9, and MAC 10, MAC 10.2. Tiger (MAC OS X 10.4), Leopard (MAC OS X 10.6), Snow Leopard (MAC OS X 10.6.6), & the latest Lion (MACOS X 10.7)
- Redhat Linux, Ubuntu, Open Solaris 2.6, 5.6, 7.2, 8.0, 9.0, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
Our Mobile Device Compatibility Testing Lab
Cigniti’s Mobile Device Lab maximizes test coverage and minimizes risks. It enables testing of a huge matrix of devices, operating system versions, and screen resolutions, and also assists in testing with varying network conditions, carriers, and servers. Our devices are centralized in a demilitarized network area (DMZ).
The hosted lab supports critical security requirements, while the onsite lab resides inside the company’s VPN, ensuring the security of the highest degree.
By creating a round-the-clock continuous integration testing environment, Cigniti Technology’s dedicated mobile device lab ensures quick go-to-market. It enables a unified environment for all DevOps teams, thereby aligning itself to Cigniti’s business goals.
Consult our experienced team of Compatibility Testing experts for your test automation and digital transformation requirements.