Accelerated Delivery Begins with Agile Transformation Services
We Maximize Business Value and Enterprise Agility with Our Agile Practice and Transformation Framework
The Business Challenges of Agile Adoption
The cultural implications of agile transformation cannot and should not be underestimated or overlooked by any enterprise that is planning to go the agile way. As agile transformation essentially involves overturning of the traditional processes, the resistance from the people is expected.
The top challenges that enterprises face while adopting and scaling Agile practices are:
- Not able to answer ‘why agile’
- Lack of wider ‘buy-in’ – management sees Agile as a silver bullet
- Team is not ready/resistant to change – failed Agile Implementations
- Lack of collaboration within teams and with customers
- Enterprise culture is still based on Waterfall
- Attempting to go agile but with legacy command and control management
Addressed By Cigniti’s Depth and Breadth of Offerings
Assess: Readiness and Maturity Assessment
No Tangible Benefits
Inconsistent and Unrepeatable practices. Success is dependent on individual. Basic Agile and Scrum Processes
Team level agility
Roles, Events and Artifacts exist. Agile Adoption just started. Non-sync of Test & Development cadence.
Well defined repeatable processes / outcomes. Team practicing Agile nMaking consistent delivery sprint on sprint. Some Automation exists.
Platform Level Agility
Cross team dependencies are self-managed. Teams are self-managed. Release predictability is highest. High focus on Engineering maturity.
Teams are able to manage product roadmaps on their own. Team has highest autonomy and motivation to deliver high quality releases.