Cigniti provides comprehensive Compatibility Testing services that can be performed across a variety of Operating Systems, browsers, databases, servers, hardware, different versions, configurations, display resolutions etc. Cigniti has an extensive compatibility lab covering the latest operating systems, platforms, peripherals and hardware to ensure that your product performs over a wide range of technical specifications. Any peripheral hardware device or server configuration that we do not possess can be quickly acquired through our associated hardware and software vendor partners.
Whether you produce educational software, online applications, websites, network software or utilities, our compatibility services can build a configuration matrix and methodology to identify the optimum number of combinations. Depending on the complexity of your product and the number of platforms to be tested, projects can be performed in a week or less.
Our Compatibility Test Services Suite includes
1) PCs, Macs, UNIX workstations and servers
- Our Windows versions include Win 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win 2000, Win-Vista, Windows 7
- MAC: MAC 9, and MAC 10, MAC 10.2. Tiger (MAC OS X 10.4), Leopard ( MAC OS X 10.6), Snow Leopard (MAC OS X 10.6.6) and the latest Lion (MACOS X 10.7)
- Redhat Linux, Ubuntu, Open Solaris 2.6, 5.6, 7.2, 8.0, 9.0, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
- All versions of the browsers currently in use including IE 6 to IE 9, Mozilla , Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Sound and Video Cards
- Low and high end Processors, Motherboards and Clone Machines
- Peripherals and Controllers
- A variety of other applications software
Compatibility Testing Differentiators
- Expertise in defining the product specific compatibility issues
- Cost-effective matrix ranging from basic collection to a complex enterprise server farm
- Maximum range of test configurations matrix
- Compatibility Test Plan specifying exactly for the tests needed to be executed
- Test execution by our staff of experienced test engineers
- Our testing lab offers all the hardware and software needed for such testing.