A Gartner report articulates that the need to support faster time-to-market with higher quality is driving the demand for effective functional test automation tools. Further, a leading research paper on software testing and automation cites that “Increased Automation levels are the main factors that can lead to higher cost efficiencies for any QA and Testing Team. As QA and Testing organizations become more structured in their approach to testing and their use of test automation and accelerators, the cost of quality goes down.”
SAP CBTA is a Test Automation tool launched by SAP as a free built-in under its Solution Manager License. CBTA helps in creation of test scripts which are modular in nature.
CBTA’s salient features include:
- Extended Computer-Aided Test Tool (eCATT) Tests: These tests are made of components and most of the time, no coding is required.
- A Scriptless automation approach using which non-developers can become automation experts overnight.
- Fast repair of damaged test scripts as test scripts are composed of reused SAP delivered default components and customer specific screen components.
- A Test Composition Environment (TCE) that enables chaining of multiple CBTA scripts to create end-to-end business process test scripts.
Cigniti, the global leaders in independent software testing services is an exclusive testing services partner for SAP. With 2200+ Pre-built Test Cases for SAP Suite as part of its proprietary next generation software testing platform, BlueSwanâ„¢, 150+ career SAP Testing professionals, and 120+ projects across SAP products, Cigniti brings a strong testing expertise to the table.
Attend this webinar from the convenience of your workplace or home. In this webinar, the presenters, Raghuram Krovvidy, VP – Global Delivery at Cigniti Technologies, and Sumeet Sawhney, Head, Asia Pacific Japan –Testing & ALM- Global DTS Hub at SAP Asia Pte Ltd., will address all of the above topics and more, such as:
- What is CBTA?
- The Unique differential value propositions of CBTA.
- How can you achieve desired business objectives leveraging CBTA Functionalities and Cigniti’s capabilities?
Head, Asia Pacific Japan –Testing & ALM- Global DTS Hub at SAP Asia Pte Ltd.
Sumeet Sawhney is Head , Asia Pacific Japan –Testing & ALM- Global DTS Hub at SAP Asia Pte Ltd. He is responsible for evangelizing and desigining IT Operations Optimization Roadmap for SAP customers. Supporting Services Sales Managers in architecting deals around Application Life Cycle Management.