Leverage Artificial Intelligence for testing the Quality of Your enterprise applications.
Accelerate your Digital Transformation journey using the power of AI.
Challenges of the AI Testing Industry
Per Gartner, AI technologies will be in almost every new software product by 2020.
Whether it be the health, finance, or entertainment sector – every industry is trying to innovate and use AI-based apps that help automate tasks. This makes testing the apps for automation a business-critical activity. However, there are multiple testing related challenges that organizations may face while leveraging AI for testing apps for quality, such as:
- Identifying the exact use cases
- Lack of awareness as to what really needs to be done
- Verifying the behavior of the apps based on the data that has been input
- Testing the app for functionality, performance, scalability, stability, security, and much more for it to be successful
Benefits of Cigniti’s AI Testing Services
Assured Benefits of Cigniti’s Intelligent Test Case Management Strategy
- Faster deployments
- Matured governance over test data and test suite
- Better traceability with backward & forward integration
- Holistic approach with early feedback with unattended execution
- One integrated platform
Cigniti’s AI & ML Center of Excellence
Working with Cigniti helps you access Cigniti’s AI & ML CoE that includes:
- Verita, – a critical component of Cigniti’s next generation IP, BlueSwan – a quality engineering platform and dashboard with predictive analytics capabilities
- Prudentia, – another component of BlueSwan – a model-based testing tool that automatically generates intelligent software testing procedures and scenarios using models of system requirements, leveraging a patented algorithm
- Social Sentiment Analyzer Tool – an in-house tool created by the Cigniti Innovations and R&D team that is powered by Machine Learning & AI that identiﬁes and categorizes feedback expressed by end-users to determine (both objective and subjective) end-user experience from a product and service quality perspective and creates actionable insights.
- An enhanced Cigniti test automation framework that supports various RPA tools for matured automation practices
- A Test Automation CoE with Machine Learning and AI-assisted tools such as Applitools, SauceLabs, Testim, Sealights, Test.AI, Mabl and ReTest
- Algorithms to test your AI systems
AI-Led Testing Approach & Focus Areas
At Cigniti, we have established a 4-pronged AI-led testing approach that includes the following:
- Discover – Smart asset creation using data repositories including defects, tickets, logs etc. for analysis
- Learn – Identify relationships between test assets such as defects and software requirements for insights
- Sense – Predict occurrence of an incident, impact, and likelihood led by analytics and insights
- Respond – Respond to an incident, input the resolution and results for continuous learning
- Test Suite Optimization
- Defect Analytics
- Customer Sentiment Analytics
- Scenario Traceability
- Log Analytics
How Cigniti Leverages AI for Software Testing
In this era of daily deployments and DevOps transformation, organizations need to automate the test requirement traceability and versioning to accelerate the QA cycle and reduce overheads in test management and provide superior quality governance.
Cigniti’s Intelligent Test Case Management Strategy
- AI algorithms for:
- Test suite optimization
- Predicting the next for test suite queuing
- Log Analytics
- Defect analytics
- Integrated Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Rapid impact analysis
- Comprehensive documentation
- AI algorithms for:
Use our expertise in defect predictive analytics and test execution to ensure 100% coverage.