The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Software Engineering Services 2023 Vendor Assessment recognizes Cigniti as a Major Player
It recognizes Cigniti’s capabilities to help customers’ achieve the following in their software engineering services engagement:
- Shorten product/service development cycles and time to market.
- Increase work output without the need to hire additional employees.
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Reduce costs.
- Drive higher revenue growth and gain market share.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
The assessment establishes that Cigniti
- Offers a range of consulting and engineering services to support its customers optimize their technology investments and drive business value.
- Supports its customers to design, develop, and deploy custom software solutions that meet their unique business needs from a software product and platform perspective.
- Partners with its customers to assist with bug fixing, performance optimization, security patching, feature enhancements, software product modernization, and automation where applicable.
- Customers are appreciative of its ability to offer the full life cycle of services, which included business problem understanding, design thinking, and software engineering services.
- Helps its customers build highly responsive, lightweight software platforms, which require architectural review, selection of tech stack, optimal user experience flow, identification of required integrations, build versus buy decisions, data flow/correction strategies, exploring AI/ML interventions, and establishing robust maintenance and support strategies by leveraging best practices such as microservices, DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Has software-focused labs spanning the areas of robotics, IoT, energy utilities and smart meters, mobile test and device cloud, and performance engineering, which allow its engineers to carry out research and innovation.