Announcing the 1st Cignithon - a Cigniti Testing Hackathon.
Cignithon, the Biggest Testing Hackathon in town, is a testing-focused contest designed for software testers to put their
skills to the ultimate test, and bring innovative solutions to life.
And of course, there is a grand prize to be won!
Get an opportunity to:
- Learn how others test
- Chance to compete & network with 100+ testers
- Meet world leading QA teams
- Opportunity to Test 3 Live Products under Functional, UI and Security type
- Opportunity to Test Applications from different domains and Tech stack
- Get to know about ‘Cigniti’ and how can you work together
- Win 10+ Awards & INR 200,000 – Grand Cash Prize
- Participate in a Social Contest. Win Special mention & some cool SWAG by publishing the best/most social posts using the Hashtag: #Cignithon
Do you still want to be left behind?
11:30 AM to 6:30 PM on 9th February, 2020 | Hyderabad
- 11:30 AM – Arrival & Welcome
- 11:45 AM – Introduction of Cigniti and The Test Tribe
- 12:15 PM – Event Format Briefing
- 12:45 PM – Applications Revealed
- 01:15 PM – Lunch Break
- 01:45 PM – The Battle Begins. Let out your war cry
- 05:30 PM – Drop your Weapons & say ‘Hi’ to Networking over Snacks
- 06:00 PM – Assemble for Results
- 06:30 PM – Wrap
Event Venue: T-Hub Hyderabad
T-Hub, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need to carry Devices (Laptop/Smartphone)?
Answer: Yes, please carry a laptop and a Mobile phone (either Android/iOS/both versions will be available) for Mobile Apps. Carry chargers as well.
2. Any other prerequisites?
Answer: Data Dongle (optional, internet access is available at the Venue)
3. Directions to the Venue?
4. Lunch, Snacks will be provided by the Organizer?
Answer: Absolutely, Food/Hot Beverage is on us. Check Schedule section to know more.
5. I have a few queries, how do I contact the organizer/speaker?
Answer: Please email at email@example.com
6. Can we participate as a group?
Answer: Yes. You can register and participate as a group of two (max).
7. Is this a free to attend Event?
Answer: Technically Yes. INR 100 charge is there which is fully refundable once you attend the event.