DIGITAL ASSURANCE TESTING
Build secure & integrated applications
for the New-Age digitally connected audience
DIGITAL ASSURANCE & TESTING
Cigniti’s Digital assurance & testing solutions address the multi-faceted needs of digital transformation testing. We assure digital transformations by conducting comprehensive testing across your digital value chain encompassing digital marketing, web portals, web content, digital assets, web analytics, and the entire digital ecosystem – which includes cloud, mobility, big data, and connected devices.
The solution draws on our vast experience in the digital domain and leverages our value-adding elements such as reusable test assets and an in-house suite of testing tools and accelerators. With Cigniti’s digital assurance solution, you can add customer centricity and agility to your assurance approach for improved customer satisfaction and increased business.
Cigniti provides the following digital assurance & testing solutions:
- Thorough validation of user experience
- A tool & technology agnostic framework
- Testlets for effective and efficient testing
- Cost effective solution leveraging cloud
- Cross browser/platform frameworks
- Responsive web design kit and reusable libraries
- Testing of site integrity & end user experience
- Validation of security threats and vulnerabilities
DIGITAL TESTING CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Cigniti’s Digital QA service helps organizations in their Digital initiatives. To successfully implement digital transformation, Cigniti has developed checklists, frameworks, processes, testlets, methodologies and best practices to ensure effective and efficient validations of text, images, and videos of applications across devices. Cigniti’s methodologies, techniques, and specialists ensure that the apps are thoroughly validated for User Experience (UX) and cover responsive web design patterns, screen resolutions, accessibility, usability, content, navigation, etc. Cigniti also leverages related services including Test automation, Performance Testing, and Security testing to ensure faster time to market for the Digital initiatives.
DIGITAL ASSURANCE & TESTING APPROACH
Cigniti’s Digital Assurance solutions address the multifaceted needs of digital testing. We strive to do this by conducting comprehensive testing across your digital value chain and the entire digital ecosystem. The solution draws on our vast experience in the digital domain and leverages our value-adding elements such as reusable test assets and in-house suite of testing tools and accelerators. Our Digital Assurance solutions transcend functional validation of Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud stack (SMAC) and encompass interoperability, network capability, performance, and security aspects.
Cigniti’s core digital testing services include:
- Continuous Testing
- Omni-Channel Testing
- Customer Experience
- Cyber Security QA
- Analytics Validation
DIGITAL TESTING IP
Cigniti’s Digital Testing IP includes the following:
- A Unified Web and Mobile Test Automation Framework that is a proven, IP-led, tool agnostic, platform independent testing solution for automating complex business processes with support for industry design patterns such as Keyword, Data, and Hybrid to enable non-technical users to validate business processes in an automated manner. The framework integrates with all the leading commercial and open source test tools such as CI Server Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc.), Test Management Tools (HP ALM, QTest, Zephyr, QA Complete, TestLink, etc.), and Test Automation Tools (HP UFT, Selenium, Testcomplete, EggPlant, Ranorex, Appium, Cucumber, etc.).
- A Web Services Test Accelerator that automates the web services testing of SOA-based applications at the interface level and reduces the need to support testing in parallel to the development phase. The accelerator supports both API functional testing and API performance testing of the web service.
- A Performance Test Accelerator that encompasses the best practices of performance testing and engineering and supports performance testing in cloud base application environment
- Pre-built Digital Testlets to jump-start digital testing with minimal efforts. Cigniti has developed pre-built test cases for most of the standard scenarios.
- A Compliance Testing Accelerator consisting of test assets adhering to WCAG’s principles and guidelines
DIGITAL TRENDS SUPPORTED BY CIGNITI
Cigniti Digital QA team has conducted over 30+ testing projects. Based on their experience, Cigniti team has come up with a list of the most popular digital trends that are inclined towards conducting varied testing services:
- Customer Connect: Convergence of shopping across devices
- Mobile Commerce: Smartphone shopping
- Online Sales: Online Sales days with bigger sales
- Innovative Marketing: Revolutionary marketing through social media
- Retail Operations: In–store sales with high web influence
- New Age Ads: Individually tailored, non-intrusive & relevant Ads
- Delivery Services: Virtually instant delivery
DIGITAL ASSURANCE & TESTING THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Cigniti is a thought leader in the field of digital testing and our teams have successfully implemented digital assurance and testing strategies for many organizations to give their consumers the best possible user experience. Cigniti also contributes to developing excellence in mobile testing by sharing experiences using blogs, webinars, white papers, etc.
OUR PARTNERSHIPS & ALLIANCES
Cigniti has strong alliance and partnership with various leading digital test service providers and tool vendors. These partnerships help us offer additional value to our clients across verticals.
BUSINESSES WHO RELY ON CIGNITI’S DIGITAL ASSURANCE & TESTING SERVICES
Cigniti’s digital testing framework has delivered successful results for numerous clients who are looking to realize their goals of better ROI with faster time to market. Here are few of the leading organizations who rely on Cigniti’s Digital Testing Experts:
“Digital is happening everywhere. And in the vertical markets, such as healthcare, where there’s higher digital disruption, there will be a higher need for automation and new ways of testing.”
— Diego Lo Giudice, VP and principal analyst at Forrester Research.