Our IoT Testing expertise has helped Fortune 500 companies make their products successful.
Leverage end-to-end software testing to assure optimum performance of your IoT enabled apps.
Request for a session on our IoT App Testing capabilities. Contact Us!
Challenges Facing IoT
Are your IoT devices safe and ready to tackle the following challenges?
Quality and Performance form the keystone of IoT devices to function and interconnect seamlessly. Ensure testing of the end-to-end functionality of multiple devices across platforms.
Cigniti’s IoT App Testing Services
Cigniti’s experience in IoT app Testing as a Service (TaaS), a team of IoT-skilled testers, and a robust IoT testing infrastructure (– labs, simulators, test racks etc.,) support real-time testing of Big Data, Compatibility, IoT Security, Performance, Pilot, Regulatory, Reliability, Upgrade, Usability, and smart devices in a dynamic environment (RFID, Sensors).
Cigniti has a team of verified domain testers for crowd testing, and collaborative tool development & testing. Our team also supports with the following:
- Identification of various domains based on different conformance standards
- Setup of infrastructure, network, & systems
- Provision of:
- Service Virtualization services using simulators of various devices, vehicles etc.
- Templatization of use cases – according to vertical requirements
Benefits of Testing IoT That Our Clients Enjoy
Detect Vulnerabilities, Stay Compliant and Save Costs with Cigniti, your 360° Application & Software Security Testing Partner.
TALK TO OUR IoT TESTING EXPERTS!
Cigniti’s Services for Your IoT App Testing needs
Cigniti has a team of professionals experienced in using multiple IoT Network Protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave, 6LoWPAN, Thread, Wi-Fi, Cellular, NFC, SIGFOX, Neul, LoRaWAN, and more. Organizations utilize our skills to overcome their IoT testing challenges and move ahead successfully in their digital transformation journey. We also provide services related to:
- Robust Test Automation Frameworks & Test Case Libraries
- Setting up an infrastructure of network and systems
- Verification of domains based on the different conformance standards for multiple domains
- Templatization of use cases – based on real time streaming of data from devices/sensors
- Testing in real time using virtualization (for example, in an intelligent parking management system)
- Simulators of various devices, vehicles etc. that help testing smart things in a dynamic environment (RFIDS, Sensors, and Devices)
Why leave it to chance, when you can leave it to experts?
With IoT becoming all pervasive, testing the apps and products before launching them to the market is a board-room discussion for organizations. Contact us for overcoming your challenges!