EFFECTIVELY MANAGE THE RISKS POSED BY MOBILE APPS
Mobile Application Security Testing from Cigniti helps you build applications which are hard to crack
MOBILE APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
A lot of companies develop their own mobile apps, applications related to transactions like mobile banking to ensure confidentiality and integrity to the user for their data.
Cigniti uses the Mobile OWASP Top 10 as a guideline for testing. Cigniti assures security of your mobile applications that are installed on mobile devices by performing in-depth security testing on all major platforms – iOS, Android, Blackberry, & Windows Mobile. We also specialize in reverse engineering and source code reviews of mobile apps.
CIGNITI’S MOBILE APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING SERVICES
Cigniti conducts Security Testing on various types of mobile apps such as:
- Native applications
- Hybrid applications
- Mobile-Web applications
- Indicates any flaws or faults in the app
- Identifies any unauthorized access to the app occurs or exists
- Assisting in preventing app downtime to further enhance the user experience & productivity
What We Deliver:
Cigniti delivers a variety of reports to verify your application security posture and provide actionable intelligence to help you quickly prioritize and remediate any exposures.
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Report: Explains how your applications can be exploited via weak server-side controls, client side injection, insufficient transport layer security, unintended data leakage and other threats, and provides valuable information for code fixes.
- Infrastructure Findings Report: Provides details about the application infrastructure such as operating systems, framework used, back-end database etc. with appropriate recommendations.
We are powered by the strong strategic partnerships with leading test tool vendors to deliver strategic value to our customers. Our test professionals have profound expertise in handling various commercial security testing tools as well as open-source security testing tools. In addition to partnership with SOASTA, JarLoad, NeoTys, TestPlant, Ranorex & more, we also are HP Service Provider (SPP) Partners
BUSINESSES WHO RELY ON CIGNITI’S APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
Cigniti’s unique Application Security Testing Services not just helps you in weeding out risks from your application but also ensures your applications meet regulatory and compliance requirements. Leading businesses of North America rely on our penetration testing services to make their applications threat-proof.
We have worked with leading large and small enterprises and helped them build a safe and secure software for their users. A few of them are listed below.