Leverage Prestigious Partnerships of Cigniti
Cigniti has partnered with Tricentis to develop a joint end-to-end automated data testing solution for offering a 100% data validation assurance. Tricentis’ TOSCA DI tool is the only solution in market for end-to-end automated testing across the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Leveraging TOSCA DI, Cigniti has enhanced its extensive data assurance and testing offerings for your database integration, digital & data transformation, data security & compliance, BI reporting, platform migration, or cloud migration needs.
Key benefits of our partnership with Tricentis for you
SAP Testing Expertise
Cigniti’s SAP testing practice provides cost-effective testing solutions that address all types of SAP projects’ needs like implementations, Upgrades, Rollouts, Migration and Enhancements.
- Custom SAP testing solutions
- SAP test accelerators in the form of a pre-built test suite for standard SAP business processes and out-of-the-box SAP functionalities
- Ready-to-use test automation frameworks
- 1700+ pre-built Test Cases/Scripts for SAP ECC, S4hana, Success factors etc.
- Pool of highly skilled & certified functional SME’s, Manual and automation testing professionals having in-depth experience in testing all SAP Products and Modules
- Expertise in:
- Digital services related to SAP transformation engagements like Mobile, IOT, Cloud etc.
- Robot Process Automation (RPA), API Testing in SAP space
- Automating SAP applications using multiple automation tools like UFT, Tosca, Selenium, Ranorex, Worksoft Certify, TAO and CBTA, etc.
- Expertise in testing:
- SAP Industry Specific Solutions such as IS-Pharma, IS-Insurance, IS-Banking, IS-Utilities, IS-Telecom, IS-Healthcare and IS-Retail etc.
- Traditional ECC, latest S/4 HANA On-premise, S/4 HANA On-cloud and Hybrid models
- Migration from ECC to S/4 HANA (On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid approaches)
- Latest SAP Cloud products like Ariba, SuccessFactors, Fieldglass, Concur, etc.
- Strong capabilities in testing Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine learning (Ex: SAP Leonardo, etc.)
- In-house IP (Proprietary) tools like SAP impact analyzer on-going development.