RETAIL TESTING SERVICES
End-to-end Software Testing services in Retail, focusing on CRM,
Merchandising, POS, and WMS, to improve your user experience, sales, and profitability.
RETAIL AND DIGITAL TESTING SERVICES
Software Quality is imperative for a Retailer’s success. Being leaders in Independent software testing services, Cigniti brings in “the unbiased” quality engineering approach, “custom-built” retail testing frameworks & solutions, and a “dream team” with strong domain expertise delivering value to its clients. From aligning the right strategy to the right implementation of the software testing approach, Cigniti’s proven successes and domain expertise in Retail Testing enable multi-channel Retailers to transform their businesses through a results-driven approach in Quality Optimization.
New Generation Retail has undergone a dramatic transformation, thanks to the evolving user behavior making it imperative for retailers to adopt innovation in technology and operations, while ensuring a superior user experience and being ultra-fast in going to market. This has changed the way IT applications and technology for retail industry are not just perceived but developed, supported, and run. Cigniti assists retailers (individual as well as large chain retail) in assuring quality across their enterprise applications, leveraging Cigniti’s IP BlueSwan while minimizing the costs and risks. Cigniti’s end-to-end testing processes for retail industry help you in supporting your initiatives of enterprise re-platform/upgrade/migration/set-up of complex integration between latest CRM, OMS, WMS, Cloud, Mobile, and Web Applications.
BENEFITS GAINED BY GLOBAL RETAILERS
Cigniti’s balanced approach aligns business and end-user needs in one compelling retail solution. From Food to Fashion to eCommerce, we have worked with top players in the industry on Digital Quality Engineering for Retail Industry. Our Comprehensive Service Offerings span across the entire retail and digital commerce ecosystem with our dedicated domain experts having more than 10 years of retail and digital Commerce expertise providing strategic consulting.
- Flexible Engagement Models: Cigniti’s diligently designed engagement models help our retail clients to manage their risk and balance their resources and cost strategy for testing needs. Scalable and flexible engagement models offered to our clients help us deliver the most pragmatic solutions in the industry.
- Strong Expertise in Retail Domain: Delivered value with help of our Domain Competency Group (DCG) and Retail TCoE reducing QA effort and cost to our customers. Cigniti’s domain knowledge, and Product and Tool expertise in retail complement the engineering team and strengthen our testing service offering. These resources have diversified expertise and experience in testing different utility applications/products implementation, upgrades, migration and/or enhancements.
- Test labs for Compatibility, Mobile, and Security: Cigniti has cloud-enabled test labs for compatibility testing, performance testing, and mobile application testing to tune into ever increasing demands of retailers. We also establish dedicated test labs for clients with additional security measures that can be audited by client teams.
- Time and Cost reduction: Cigniti has translated its learning, experience, and expertise into a next generation proprietary software testing platform – BlueSwan – which is leveraged by clients to accelerate and reap immediate benefits of Quality Assurance early in the software lifecycle. These tools help our Retail customers in identifying software defects early on from requirement phase and aid in optimizing test combinations within the complex cross-channel integration environment.
- Enterprise Test Accelerators: Cigniti’s accelerators can be used exclusively by Retail clients to jumpstart test automation leveraging a tool agnostic automation framework and a Reusable object repository.
RETAIL TEST CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Leveraging Retail and Digital Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) and Domain Competency Group (DCG), Cigniti has created ready-to-use Enterprise Test Accelerators and solutions across different platforms in the retail domain. These accelerators are enablers, which reduce testing efforts by over 70%. Cigniti’s Retail TCoE emphasizes on translating end user’s requirements into new business opportunities.
Highlights of Cigniti’s Retail Test Solutions:
- Decades of experience and QA thought leadership addressing retail industry challenges
- Complete suite of testing services for entire retail IT landscape through domain experts specialized in automation, performance, security, and mobile testing
- Speed to Market advantage through pre-built retail test accelerators
- Custom-built Strategy services for retailers moving digital for the first time
- Instrumental in Agile and DevOps enablement for retailers, bringing down test cycle time
We share our best practices on software testing and quality by means of blogs, white papers, leadership articles, webinars, and Podcasts.
- Why and How you must secure your Point of Sale System?Transformation is the ground rule within the retail sector and it can happen in various ways – digitally, physically, conceptually, or in any way the industry wants it to be. In the current scenario, the retail segment is facing the challenges thrown by ecommerce and constant struggle to ensure Omni Channel experience. Even Security of […] The post Why and How you must secure your Point of Sale System? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- How critical is Omni Channel Experience Testing for New-Age enterprises?Can today’s brands, corporates, and entrepreneurs communicate with their target audience the way they used to almost twenty years back? If you look back, the most prominent way of building brands and reaching out to your customers was via mobile phones, outdoor and multi-media marketing. Today, the overall customer scenario has ‘digitally’ transformed and practically […] The post How critical is Omni Channel Experience Testing for New-Age enterprises? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- Can your Digital Commerce strategy work without Digital Assurance?Industry reports and Analyst feeds have been estimating and validating the ongoing growth figures in the digital commerce space. A report by Coresight Research states how growth in digital commerce has consequently resulted in the downfall of brick-and-mortar stores and large scale set ups due to the growing popularity of Digital shopping interfaces. Digital Commerce […] The post Can your Digital Commerce strategy work without Digital Assurance? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
Cigniti has forged strategic partnerships with multiple tool vendors to give our clients best in class software test automation services ensuring continuous testing. This enables our clients to accelerate the release of applications into production and sustain continuous feedback and improvement across the software lifecycle. With the right mix of Commercial and Open Source tools, we bring in the best possible solution to give you a Collaborative development and Continuous testing environment.
BUSINESSES WHO RELY ON CIGNITI’S RETAIL TESTING SERVICES
“Results from the RIS News and the Gartner survey continue to show that retailers are having difficulty shepherding digital transformation into digital business opportunities. Retailers are rightfully concerned about how to accomplish the herculean task of transforming a traditional, multichannel retailer into a digitally enabled provider of unified retail commerce.“
– 2018 Gartner/RIS NEWS Retail Tech Survey