SALESFORCE TESTING SERVICES
Reduce your Salesforce Testing cycle time by 40% utilizing Cigniti’s Test Automation Framework
SALESFORCE TESTING SERVICES
Cigniti’s Salesforce testing services help enterprises validate their customized Salesforce functionalities and integrations with other enterprise apps. Cigniti provides a wide range of testing services covering all modules of Salesforce such as Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, Contacts, Opportunity and Reports. Cigniti provides full life cycle testing services to help organizations implementing Salesforce.com or Independent Software Vendors (ISV) building Force.com applications. Cigniti’s Salesforce testing service spans across the various components of Force.com platform such as Configuration, Integration, Customization, App Exchange components, and Cloud.
As part of our efforts in designing the best automated functional testing solution for Salesforce, we have experienced experts in testing applications for the Force.com platform.
- Conduct cloud-readiness assessment and Tool evaluation before Salesforce implementation to support enterprise portfolio
- Follow Salesforce best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), improving overall coverage.
- Build automated suite of regression test to ensure that applications are developed rapidly and with high quality.
- Ensure consistency of data, map all integration sources and identify potential roadblocks and bottlenecks as part of Integration testing
- Conduct role based testing to ensure compatibility with organizational profile policies
- Perform Cross-browser compatibility testing and API testing for integrated 3rd party applications
- Validate Regulatory compliances
SALESFORCE TESTING COE
“Cigniti’s Salesforce Testing CoE team comprises of 25+ subject matter experts (SMEs) specialized in testing Salesforce and Force.com applications. Our testing experts possess strong functional, domain and technical knowledge and provide the competencies to cover all facets of Salesforce testing.
Cigniti’s Salesforce Testing CoE team has built a repository of pre-built test accelerators including both manual test cases and automated test scripts, well-defined test data management processes, and robust test automation framework for Salesforce. Cigniti’s pre-built test accelerator suite comprises 300+ manual test cases and automated test scripts that are customized based on client requirements. Cigniti’s Salesforce testing experts can help you build and maintain a proven test strategy to ensure lasting success for your Salesforce implementation.
Some of the Key Testing Services we offer are Functional, Unit, Regression, Governor Limit, Integration, Deployment, and Security. We also assist clients in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Sandbox testing, UAT Support and Production Testing.
IP-LED HYBRID TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK
Cigniti’s proven IP-led Test Automation Framework for Salesforce encompasses 90+ function libraries to jumpstart testing during Salesforce implementation. Every enterprise workflow is different; Cigniti’s Hybrid Test Automation Framework is built to deliver the agility that the clients require for their critical Salesforce CRM.
Features & Benefits
- A diverse, extended core Selenium/WebDriver engine which combines API & UI testing in a single test
- Programming language-agnostic framework (C#, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby etc.) that supports data and keyword-driven approaches to test automation
- Built-in defect reporting, interface with database, web services, and messaging
- Up to 40% improvement in Test automation productivity
IP-LED SALESFORCE TEST ACCELERATOR
We provide Salesforce testing services including Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Load & Security Testing services. Our unique testing services delivery model integrates usage of our IP-led Salesforce Test Accelerator with the expertise of our Salesforce testing professionals. Leverage the advantages of working with Salesforce Certified Administrators who are well-versed with agile and DevOps methodologies to bring agility to your testing lifecycle.
ENTERPRISES THAT RELY ON OUR SALESFORCE TESTING EXPERTISE
CIGNITI’S SALESFORCE TESTING THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- How to Ensure Seamless Salesforce Implementation for Enterprises?A recent post by Forbes has estimated that, “by 2018, 62% of CRM will be Cloud-based, and the Cloud Computing Market will reach $127.5B. Enterprise spending on SaaS applications is approaching 30% of all application spending, and is currently growing at a 17.6% CAGR from 2013 to 2018.” The CRM scenario is changing and this […] The post How to Ensure Seamless Salesforce Implementation for Enterprises? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- Empower your business with effective Salesforce TestingToday, we are witnessing a phenomenal surge in E-commerce sites and start-up ventures with some vibrant and offbeat ideas. What is everyone trying to achieve? Is it only commercial success? Guess not, the definition of success for enterprises today is no more confined to monetary gains. The secret spell for long-term success is ‘sustained […] The post Empower your business with effective Salesforce Testing appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- Robust Testing Strategies for Successful Salesforce ImplementationsWhen it comes to establishing a benchmark statement for customer satisfaction, Walt Disney’s popular quote resonates well. “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends”. Consistent feedback and working beyond the realms of this feedback marks success for every business venture. It holds significance for […] The post Robust Testing Strategies for Successful Salesforce Implementations appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
We are Silver-Level Sponsors of Selenium and Authorized Partners of SauceLabs
Salesforce is targeting to double revenues to $20B+ over the next four years and sustain 20% growth.