IP-LED SELENIUM TEST AUTOMATION SERVICES
Selenium Automation Testing Services to reduce
your test cycle times by up to 70%
SELENIUM TEST AUTOMATION SERVICES
Cigniti’s test automation CoE leverages Selenium as a tool of choice for automating web application testing, for performing functional regression automation, and to develop and maintain automated test suites. Cigniti has invested a significant amount of resources to develop a custom test automation framework using Selenium for cross-platform application testing for the web, and mobile applications. Using Selenium WebDriver as the engine, Cigniti has implemented custom solutions to function with various lifecycle tools to ensure seamless integration.
Cigniti’s 300+ Selenium test automation experts contribute regularly to the growing Selenium open source test automation community. We are proven thought leaders in providing strategic consulting services to clients in implementing test automation using Selenium.
Cigniti’s core service offerings for organizations planning to implement Selenium Test Automation includes:
- Test Automation Assessment & ROI Analysis
- Framework Development, Customization, Integration, Review, & Analysis
- Automated Test Suite Development & Maintenance
- Automated Selenium Migration Services (Migrate2Selenium platform)
UNIFIED SELENIUM TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK
Cigniti’s unified test automation framework helps overcome key challenges in utilizing Selenium for test automation. The framework provides the capability to use common test scripts for testing mobile browsers and native mobile applications and also helps in achieving higher regression test velocity with parallel execution on multiple platforms. The key features of Cigniti’s Selenium test automation framework are:
- API testing integration with SoapUI & REST-Assured
- Integration with Appium to enable mobile device testing
- Support for HTML5/AngularJS applications using Protractor
- Advanced object identification capabilities using XPath, CSS
- Business friendly, enhanced test reporting with HTML/CSS views
- Page object model for reduction of code duplication & maintenance
- Scalability with built-in support for parallel execution using BrowserStack, SauceLabs, and Selenium Grid
- X-Browser ready for cross browser testing on IE, Firefox, Chrome, & Safari with low script maintenance
- Readily available integrations to common platforms
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc.
- Test Lifecycle Management – JIRA, TFS, ALM, TestLink, TeamCity, qTest etc.
- Version Control – GitHub, Bitbucket, SubVersion
Cigniti’s test automation center of excellence helps clients jumpstart their automation efforts and implement a proven platform to increase longevity and reduce maintenance. Cigniti’s IP driven tools and test automation services maximize the benefits of utilizing Selenium WebDriver.
A few of our key differentiators are:
- 300+ experts with an average experience of 4 years in implementing test automation using Selenium
- Mature & proven test automation framework refined over 4 years and 120 successful engagements
- Enterprise quality framework built with on the ground experience and industry standard components
- 100’s of pre-built functions and libraries for common automation functions
- Reduced cost of implementation with pre-built platform integrations
- Enhanced WebDriver to support platforms like Flex, extJS, etc.
- Intuitive reporting for ease of test reporting
Cigniti helps in reducing the cost of adoption of Selenium platform while leveraging existing investments in test automation. Migrate2Selenium is Cigniti’s home grown test migration solution which allows clients to seamlessly migrate their existing test automation assets that were created using tools like HP UFT, Test Complete, Coded UI etc. to Selenium platform and reduce the effort by over 80%. Leading enterprises have leveraged Migrate2Selenium to accelerate their efforts of adopting Selenium to achieve velocity and reduce costs.
The key benefits with Migrate2Selenium are:
- Supports migration from any platform to Selenium
- Supports thick client applications and web applications
- Ensures non-disruptive conversion of framework components
- Supports automated migration of test assets with minimal manual intervention
- 15 times faster and 10 times more cost effective compared to manual migration
- Performs migration of all the test assets including source code, object repositories, libraries, and framework
- Supports diverse automation frameworks, heterogeneous data sources, and multiple programming languages
SELENIUM TESTING THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- Will Selenium Impact The Future of Software Testing? Evaluating The Pros and ConsSoftware Testing is an ever-evolving space that is cramped up with numerous challenges. Test Automation works as a rescue path for testers who are facing multiple issues with their manual testing strategy. Testing and Development teams have thus been leveraging automation tools and platforms that are both licensed and open source. Choice of automation tool […] The post Will Selenium Impact The Future of Software Testing? Evaluating The Pros and Cons appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- Seamless Migration to Selenium: Why is it so critical?During 1970s – 1980s, Open Source got commercialized and there were volumes written on its adoption into mainstream. The Open Source Initiative (OSI) came into existence in 1998, which boosted the overall initiative and efforts. It has been stated that almost 98% of enterprise-level companies have adopted Open Source to address various software related issues […] The post Seamless Migration to Selenium: Why is it so critical? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- 10 Benefits Selenium Test Automation Brings for the Publishing IndustryThe age when you could literally ‘judge the book by its cover’ has vanished! A recent report states that publishers are increasingly using Big Data to sell their book rights globally. With Digitization dominating every aspect of entertainment and infotainment, Big Data Analytics and Automation of services can prove lucrative for the publishing industry. Web […] The post 10 Benefits Selenium Test Automation Brings for the Publishing Industry appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS OF SELENIUM AND AUTHORIZED SAUCE LABS PARTNERS
BUSINESSES WHO RELY ON OUR SELENIUM TEST AUTOMATION SERVICES
Cigniti has a dedicated team of 200+ Selenium test automation experts. With extensive experience in Selenium browser testing for applications of all sizes, across industries, they have helped a large number of enterprises in North America achieve significant returns on their testing engagements. Here is a small subset of our client list and we would be glad to have you as one of our esteemed clients.
“There are a lot of vendors who say they’re supporting WebDriver or Selenium. And it’s no longer a battle between vendors for who has the best protocol or set of APIs for testing; it’s who can provide the best value to the open-source community.”
— Shane Evans, Director of product management at Micro Focus