Network Penetration Testing
Organizations unaware of the hacker’s tools and approach fall prey to attacks compromising their systems. Hence, the best way for an organization to ensure that their infrastructure is secure is to employ security analysts to break their systems and notify them such that, they can avoid or mitigate the impact of such attacks, if exploited. This approach of testing your environment in the shoes of a hacker to assess the security posture is called Penetration Testing and these hackers who work hand-in-hand with the organizations to enhance their security are called white hat hackers or ethical hackers.
Network Penetration Test aims to identify vulnerabilities and risks in the network which may impact the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad of data by simulating a real-world attack.
Web Penetration Testing Services for Multi-Billion Dollar Pharmaceutical Company.
The highly-sensitive environment of the pharma industry necessitates implementation of a cybersecurity strategy. A multi-billion-dollar pharmaceutical company wanted to obtain vulnerability assessment of its applications and derive value from the Information Security metrics.
Know how Cigniti helped them improve the end-user confidence and ensured compliance with the industry security standards.
Cigniti’s Network Penetration Testing Services
Types of Network Penetration Testing:
- External Penetration Testing: It is conducted on external or public facing network to identify vulnerabilities that are visible to outsiders at large. It is done from any remote location over the internet without any explicit access permissions to the organization’s network.
- Internal Penetration Testing: It is conducted on the internal network to identify vulnerabilities that are visible to potential insiders, contractors, partners with malicious intent. It is done at the vicinity of organization’s network with access permissions given to the attacker to show what risk is posed to information systems by organization’s employees, contractors and guests.
Network Penetration Testing engagement constitutes our security testers to perform information gathering on systems in scope to identify services and functions which may be vulnerable, followed by Vulnerability detection phase which involves discovering vulnerabilities that affect the targets in scope. Then, we have the Attack/Exploitation phase where the targets are actively attacked to compromise, and finally in the Reporting phase where the discovered vulnerabilities are reported in a comprehensive and easily understandable manner. We require explicit permission from our clients to perform Penetration Testing.
- Proof of exploited videos and screen shots
- Increase the effectiveness of the security controls
- False positive elimination through manual verification
- Simulate as a hacker and provide a ‘Hacker’s eye-view’
- As Security test consultants we are Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)
- Possess expertise in both open-source and commercial tools used for security testing
- Test in line with industry standards such as the SANS and Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
What We Deliver:
We provide a detailed report after completion of the Penetration Testing. The report highlights the weaknesses in the system that affects the availability, reliability, and integrity of information assets. It also provides the solutions for covering each identified risk. The report contains the following:
- Categorization of weaknesses based on risk level
- Solution for discovered vulnerabilities
- Details of security holes discovered
Our Key Clients
Complying with best practices such as OWASP and securing Network from Hackers is the first priority for enterprises. Cigniti’s team of penetration testers have worked with many Fortune 1000 enterprises and helped them reduce exposure to security breaches. Few clients who rely on Cigniti for their network penetration testing requirements are
We are powered by the strong strategic partnerships with leading test tool vendors to deliver strategic value to our customers. Our test professionals have profound expertise in handling various commercial security testing tools as well as open-source security testing tools. In addition to partnerships with SOASTA, JarLoad, NeoTys, TestPlant, Ranorex & more, we also are HP Service Provider (SPP) Partners
Consult our experienced team of network penetration testing experts for overcoming your challenges of safety, brand recall, and client retention.