Establish A Performance First Culture
Access Proactive & On-demand Performance Engineering
Shift-Left, Shift-Right, and Performance Engineering approaches enhance end user experience
Enterprises usually find it challenging to:
- Manage the resistance to a culture of change while implementing a dual-shift approach
- Identify the best tools and processes to measure the improvements in performance
- Establish the exact non-functional requirements for improving the performance
- Simulate real-time scenarios
- Monitor servers that are not auto-scalable
- Access the right dashboards for monitoring performance & take the right decisions
- Select the right tool & testing type – such as Load & Endurance
- Continuously test the performance and monitor & analyze results at the end of the SDLC
At Cigniti, we believe that implementing a Shift-Left/Shift-Right culture enables better monitoring and early detection of bottlenecks leading to a seamless, well-managed, and integrated performance. Monitoring performance leads to better decision making & a dual-shift approach supports faster delivery & enhances UX.
Leverage Cigniti’s Performance Engineering CoE, enabled by its IP – BlueSwan, decision-enabling dashboards, acceleration kits for projects & process, a cloud-enabled performance testing lab for testing your cloud, IoT, & mobile-based apps, websites, and more to achieve scalability, improve quality, & increase ROI.
Embrace the benefits of a dual-shift approach.
Cigniti’s Performance Engineering CoE (PCoE) helped a leading US-based mortgage provider improve application performance
A leading mortgage provider was looking for an independent quality engineering and software testing provider who could identify the multiple performance bottlenecks & suggest recommendations on how to implement performance fixes for legacy loan processing systems.
Know how Cigniti implemented a Performance Engineering Center of Excellence and performed deep diagnostics monitoring and analyses to improve the performance of the applications by 25%, made the web apps more scalable, and also helped the client achieve a 100% cache utilization.
Our Key Clients
Performance Engineering & Monitoring Differentiators
Cigniti’s Shift-Left & Shift-Right approach ensure:
- 100% test coverage
- Build reliability & high application performance
- Proven Performance Engineering & Monitoring Model
- Expertise in Analytics / Predictive Modelling Methodologies
- Continuous Integration Accelerators
- On-demand performance lab
- Reusable test repositories to enable reduced time-to-market
Our Tools Expertise
Cigniti’s Performance Engineering CoE helps check endurance levels & monitor app behavior under peak loads
Cigniti’s Performance Engineering CoE comprises 150+ Performance Testing specialists & a cloud-enabled performance test lab that takes care of your performance testing, engineering, consulting, production monitoring, and capacity planning needs. The CoE helps in:
- Identifying bottlenecks, monitoring app behavior under peak loads, and improving the API Response time
- Peak hour testing in a performance environment by simulating realistic activity for 25k users distributed across functionalities
- Slow scale ramp-up testing in a production environment by simulating realistic user activity incrementally
Our Endurance Tests (or Soak/Stability tests) are very useful for:
- Identifying if apps can withstand processing load for long periods
- Checking memory leaks and ensuring that the throughput of the application is good. We achieve this by extending 50% of load over a significant amount of time
Performance Monitoring using Dashboards
You can use Cigniti’s performance monitoring Dashboard to access the following business-critical information:
- Deep-dive result diagnostics for transactions
- Scalability and capacity management
- Information on end user monitoring to identify user experience issues across the globe
- Transaction analytics to identify critical and most used transactions and prioritise performance tuning candidates
- Log & analytics to identify errors and exceptions that occur frequently
Our Tools Partnerships
Leverage Cigniti’s Performance Engineering CoE that has experienced specialists, a cloud-enabled performance testing lab for testing your cloud, IoT and mobile-based apps, websites, and more to achieve scalability, improve quality, & increase ROI.