IP-Led Selenium Test Automation Services
Selenium Test Automation Services
Cigniti’s test automation CoE leverages Selenium as a tool of choice for automating web application testing, performing functional regression automation, and developing & maintaining automated test suites. We have developed a custom test automation framework using Selenium for cross-platform application testing of the web and mobile applications. With Selenium WebDriver as the engine, Cigniti has implemented custom solutions to function with various lifecycle tools, ensuring seamless integration.
Cigniti’s 300+ Selenium test automation experts contribute regularly to the growing Selenium open source test automation community. We are proven thought leaders in providing strategic consulting services to clients in implementing test automation using Selenium. Our core service offerings for organizations planning to implement Selenium Test Automation includes:
- Test Automation Assessment & ROI Analysis
- Framework Development, Customization, Integration, Review, & Analysis
- Automated Test Suite Development & Maintenance
- Automated Selenium Migration Services (Migrate2Selenium platform)
Our Selenium Testing Expertise Helped An Academic Research Paper Publishing House Achieve 100% Test Automation Coverage
The popularity of digital publications has necessitated the implementation of a seamless transaction channel for readers as well as publishing houses. A leading academic research paper publishing house wanted to automate all the end-to-end test cases and expand the scope of test automation to achieve speed.
Know how Cigniti used Selenium to achieved 100% test automation coverage for cross browser compatibility.
Key Differentiators of Cigniti’s Selenium Test Automation Services
Cigniti’s test automation center of excellence helps clients jumpstart their automation efforts and implement a proven platform to increase longevity and reduce maintenance. Cigniti’s IP-driven tools and test automation services maximize the benefits of utilizing Selenium WebDriver. We have a dedicated team of 200+ Selenium test automation experts. With extensive experience in Selenium browser testing for applications of all sizes, across industries, we have helped global enterprises achieve significant returns on their testing engagements.
A few of our key differentiators are:
- 300+ experts with an average experience of 4 years in implementing test automation using Selenium
- Mature & proven test automation framework refined over 4 years and 120 successful engagements
- Enterprise quality framework built with on-the-ground experience and industry-standard components
- 100’s of pre-built functions and libraries for common automation functions
- Reduced cost of implementation with pre-built platform integrations
- Enhanced WebDriver to support platforms like Flex, extJS, etc.
- Intuitive reporting for ease of test reporting
Our Key Clients
Selenium Testing Expertise & Benefits
Selenium Automation Engagements
Lines of custom framework code
Experts in Selenium Test Automation
Years experience in selenium testing
Member dedicated team for developing reusable selenium test automation assets
Unified Selenium Test Automation Framework
Cigniti’s unified test automation framework helps overcome key challenges that organizations face in utilizing Selenium for test automation. The framework comprises common test scripts for testing mobile browsers and native mobile applications, while helping clients achieve higher regression test velocity with parallel execution on multiple platforms. The key features of Cigniti’s Selenium test automation framework are:
- API testing integration with SoapUI & REST-Assured
- Integration with Appium to enable mobile device testing
- Support for HTML5/AngularJS applications using Protractor
- Advanced object identification capabilities using XPath, CSS
- Business-friendly, enhanced test reporting with HTML/CSS views
- Page object model for reduction of code duplication & maintenance
- Scalability with built-in support for parallel execution using BrowserStack, SauceLabs, and Selenium Grid
- X-Browser ready for cross browser testing on IE, Firefox, Chrome, & Safari with low script maintenance
- Readily available integrations to common platforms
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc.
- Test Lifecycle Management – JIRA, TFS, ALM, TestLink, TeamCity, qTest etc.
- Version Control – GitHub, Bitbucket, SubVersion
Migrate2Selenium is Cigniti’s home-grown test migration solution, which allows clients to seamlessly migrate their existing test automation assets that were created using tools like HP UFT, Test Complete, Coded UI etc. to Selenium platform and reduce the overall efforts by over 80%. Leading enterprises have leveraged Migrate2Selenium to accelerate their Selenium adoption and reaped the benefits of greater velocity and reduced costs.
The key benefits of Migrate2Selenium are:
- Supports migration from any platform to Selenium
- Supports thick client applications and web applications
- Ensures non-disruptive conversion of framework components
- Supports automated migration of test assets with minimal manual intervention
- 15x faster and 10x more cost effective compared to manual migration
- Performs migration of all the test assets including source code, object repositories, libraries, and framework
- Supports diverse automation frameworks, heterogeneous data sources, and multiple programming languages
Cigniti partners with the industry-leading tool vendors to offer holistic Selenium Test Automation services.
Consult our experienced team of career testers for your Selenium Testing requirements.