TESTING CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Attain higher levels of QA Maturity by centralizing QA across your Enterprise
YOUR BUSINESS WORKFLOW NEEDS A TCOE. WE DELIVER IT.
IT organizations looking to improve their testing practices often opt to centralize some or all test-related activities in a Testing Center of Excellence (COE). – Forrester
A Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a centralized unit comprising testing processes, people, tools that operate as shared services in order to provide testing services with optimal benefits across the test organization. TCoE accrues many benefits to an organization in terms of improved quality, lesser time to market and lower cost of ownership.
Organizations today are facing challenges in maintaining application/product quality, underperforming testing functions, suboptimal utilization of people, tools, infrastructure, and inconsistent test processes across locations. Setting up a TCoE creates a centralized testing function, helps achieve improved efficiency, optimizes people/tool utilization, and reduces testing costs. Implementing the recommendations by a TCoE expert enables enterprises to build an efficient, dynamic, and lean testing function.
KEY DIFFERENTIATORS OF CIGNITI’S TESTING CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
Cigniti’s TCoE Services have consistently met and exceeded the needs of enterprises, ISVs across the verticals.
- Agile and highly Responsive Testing Services
- Co-located Testing Professionals (Career Testers) & Access to specialist software testing pool
- IP-led Testing Services – BlueSwan, a proprietary test platform comprising of 5 elements – Verita, Velocita, Cesta, Praxia, and Prudentia
- Improved test planning, management, governance, and reporting
- Reduction in total cost of software testing up to 40%
- Lowering the need for expensive testing infrastructure (hardware and tools)
- Proven expertise in setting up TCoE for large organizations
- Process Asset Library (PAL) containing over 500 customizable components for process standardization
CIGNITI’S TEST CENTER OF EXCELLENCE – SCALE FRAMEWORK
Cigniti’s TCoE Framework (SCALE) is designed to provide a holistic and integrated way to achieve excellence for a testing organization or unit. The proprietary framework consists of core elements addressing all aspects of an organization.
Executive Commitments: The Executive Management takes the responsibility for the success of TCoE by conducting regular leadership review meetings. It ensures that budgets are allocated, goals and objectives are defined for the testing organization.
Quality Management: TCoE implements and follows standard process quality assurance practices.
Drivers: Drivers aid in the effective implementation of all the IT processes and procedures by enabling business transformation, benchmarking performance of test organization for optimum ROIs.
Jumpstart Kit: The jumpstart kit accelerates initial setup time of TCoE by providing customized frameworks for enhancing productivity and/or reducing process cycle time. The accelerator kit consists of a Process Asset Library (PAL) that contains over 500 highly proven customizable assets such as guidelines, templates, checklists & standards that can be easily deployed for standardization.
Core Testing Services: The core testing services component of TCoE framework is responsible for providing all types of testing across the entire organization.
CIGNITI’S TEST CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
At Cigniti, we have established Software Testing Centers of Excellence around Mobile, Performance, and Security Testing. We have set up dedicated labs within the organization which our clients leverage for gaining maximum benefit from their QA investment.
TEST CENTER OF EXCELLENCE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- Are You Really at a Loss Without a TCoE for QA?Conceptualizing an application, creating a framework, developing the application, and testing it for sustainability is a process that every organization goes through to bring profitability to their business. However, a gap can always be anticipated within an application that can result in a breach, a crash, or any kind of security hack. Software testing and […] The post Are You Really at a Loss Without a TCoE for QA? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- How Can a Testing CoE Boost Testing Efforts and Help Gain QA Maturity?Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance can be done smartly, but there are no shortcuts in the process. Tools and frameworks are being built to accelerate the testing efforts and achieve higher turnaround time. With growing technology challenges and complications in software/application testing, it is becoming increasingly important for enterprises to set-up dedicated Center of […] The post How Can a Testing CoE Boost Testing Efforts and Help Gain QA Maturity? appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
- A Practical Approach to Establishing a Testing Center of Excellence(TCoE)Every organisation across the globe wishes to have a team that nurtures an environment of innovation, thereby helping it to thrive in the market and beat the competition. However, while earlier managing business processes and QA used to be on a per project basis, today, these have become a process of continuous planning, integration, and […] The post A Practical Approach to Establishing a Testing Center of Excellence(TCoE) appeared first on Software Testing Blog by Cigniti Technologies. Read more »
We are powered by the strong strategic partnerships with leading test tool vendors and our test professionals have profound expertise in handling various commercial and open-source testing tools. In addition to partnerships with AppDynamics, Experitest, Neotys, Ranorex, and TestPlant and more. We also are HP Service Provider Partners (SPP).
BUSINESSES WHO RELY ON CIGNITI’S TCoE SERVICES
Cigniti’s unique TCoE services combine the deep understanding of industry best practices and decade long expertise in software testing services delivery.
Our TCoE Services are unique as we not only take up the end-to-end QA ownership but also provide complimentary testing R&D expertise in the form of IP and test accelerators. To handle sporadic service demand, we also provide ‘Shared Pool’ model of engagement. Cigniti’s ability to set up cross-functional TCoE in business organizations removes redundancies and streamlines testing processes and hence accelerates the entire software testing life cycle.
Here are a few of the leading businesses who have taken advantage of Cigniti’s SCALE framework for setting up efficient TCoEs.
IT organizations looking to improve their testing practices often opt to centralize some or all test-related activities in a Testing Center of Excellence (COE).