Changing Dynamics of IT Services Industry calls for IP-Led and Automated Approaches to Ensure Better QualitySairam Vedam
Listen on the go!
Who said IT Services Industry is not exciting anymore?
As we have been witnessing, IT services industry is increasingly moving away from labor arbitrage models to innovation and automation driven, IP-led models that promise a hybrid approach to the way services companies can work. This is a good omen considering the fact that IT services are still needed with a blend of agility, customer centricity, high outcome, disruption, co-innovation, and product, IP, and Tool centricity with new models of operation that can ensure future readiness. Independent software testing will play a big role in achieving all these stated objectives.
This post is about celebrating these inflection points and describes how Cigniti is changing gears to accommodate the changing dynamics of digital economy which calls for increased focus on independent software testing.
Strategy shifts that Cigniti is adopting to stay relevant, change the rules of the game, and yet keep it exciting:
- Cigniti is investing in ultra-niche micro vertical focused startups in areas that can significantly disrupt the existing offerings. The areas covered are Retail, Digital, Internet of Things, Analytics and Big Data, Mobile, Healthcare, Fintech, Augmented reality, Omni channel solutions etc. IT service companies are creating labs, solution centers, IP and platforms, – products that can truly accelerate the value of global delivery.
- Powering the IP-Led testing and paving way for a better IoT and Connected Enterprise
Some other areas that are disrupting the overall IT services Industry space that Cigniti believes will create specific need for Independent software testing are:
- FinTech and disruption in BFSI space –We have specific offerings in the area of BFSI for helping the world of financial services.
- Digital is the future – One of the key areas of focus at Cigniti are Digital assurance offerings that are powering enterprises and ISVs.
- Internet of Things and Industrial Internet – Our investments into dedicated IoT labs that can look into extremely niche areas like security and performance engineering position us very uniquely.
- Healthcare, Cloud, Analytics, and BigData – Cigniti’s capabilities in these areas are already helping transform some of the biggest businesses achieve superior software quality.
- World of wearable’s is the way forward – Cigniti believes this requires a very niche testing capability and our focus on these areas will be a game changer.
Essentially independent software testing will play a very important role in ensuring businesses stay relevant in the digital economy by getting applications right the first time. The hybrid models of IT service providers amalgamating the best of the both in IT services and IP-led software innovation can actually compliment the needs of the digital economy.
We at Cigniti are very optimistic about this inflection point that calls for visionary leaders who can bring an IP-centric automated approach accelerating the entire software lifecycle thus enabling quality@speed. Reach us at email@example.com.
About the Author:
Sairam Vedam is an Award Winning Global Marketing Leader, Speaker, Blogger, Start-up Mentor, Technologist, Asst. VP – Global Marketing at Cigniti, and a CSR Leader
[…] Read this blog to know more about the Changing dynamics of IT services […]
[…] Meet & Greet and Learn from Jon Hagar on Exploratory Testing for Mobile. How to address your challenges in mobile testing? Philly Software Testing Meetup. Software Testing Meetup: Session on Exponential rise for Mobile testing. Cigniti’s testing Frameworks and Accelerators. Cigniti Technologies Software Testing Services Company. Cigniti Technologies Software Testing Specialists. Specialized QA Staffing Agency. Rapid and automated cross browser testing in 200+ browsers and platforms. Selenium Automation Testing Services. Changing Dynamics of IT Services Industry calls for IP-Led and Automated Approaches to Ensure Better…. […]